Date:      Sun, 24 Jul 2011 02:48:31 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        Frederic Muller - SFI <fred@softwarefreedomday.org>, board@freebsdfoundation.org
Subject:   http://www.softwarefreedomday.org global city teams recruitment

Hi advocacy@freebsd.org

http://www.softwarefreedomday.org are recruiting city teams to promote
Free Software globally on Sept 17th.

Any teams that get registered in the next week or just over will also get
a free shipment of proomotional goodies. Inc Ubuntu CDs.

yes, not the right note ideally for us perhaps, but if it gets people of
Micro$oft its still good.

I wrote to http://freebsdfoundation.org/ to see if they fancied sponsoring
some BSD CDs.

Here's an example of page set up for team Munich city Muenchen country Germany
  http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2011/Germany/Muenchen/Munich
  http://berklix.org/sfd/

Please consider joining with other free software groups in your
local city to get a team together for http://www.softwarefreedomday.org
If you'r quick about it, you can get a publicity starter pack of
freebies from softwarefreedomday.org

PS I hold no official position or remit etc with any of
	softwarefreedomday.org
	freebsd.org
	freebsdfoundation.org
I'm just a long term user & code contributor to FreeBSD,
& a team leader for softwarefreedomday.org for my local city.

Its an opportunity for us to co-operate globaly for a day, with
other BSD & Linux & FSF & Perl & Apache etc people in our individual cities.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.