Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2011 15:26:10 +0000
From:      David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>
To:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Cc:        apache@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache22 not starting with SSL from ports

Hi

Yesterday I started a thread entitled: "Apache22 not starting - is this a SSL
from ports bug?".

Since then I have deinstalled ssl from ports, rebuilt apache and all relevant
ports The server now starts with no other changes and uses the same httpd.conf
file.

As a result I am now convinced that the problem does lie with recent upgrades
not working when openssl is built from ports even though make.conf has the
line:
WITH_OPENSSL_FROM_PORTS=yes

david

Photographic Artist
Permanent Installations & Design
Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Techniques
High Dynamic Range Photography & Official Portraiture
Combined darkroom & digital creations
& Systems Adminstrator for the vizion2000.net network