Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:07:49 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   NATM still scheduled for removal - please follow up to keep it in-tree

Hi,

now that stable/8 (not part of the upcoming 8.2-R) once again has support for
NATM I'd like to remind people of
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2010-December/027215.html
especially:

:: 1) the extra couple of months; this will not prevent the evitable removal
::     yet only defer it.
::
:: 2) If anyone of you is using (or want to be able to (continue to) use) NATM
::     or can test things, I re-enabled it with most of the code in HEAD and
::     the patch is available for 8,x as well but need to work with somoene
::     to make sure it'll really work.  I am willing to spend more time on it
::     if you send me an email.

So if anyone of you is still using NATM, please follow-up with me to
keep your functionality.  If there is no feedback NATM is still
scheduled for removal.

Thank you.

/bz

          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.