Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:44:25 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-bluetooth@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Asus bluetooth device - 0x1712

Trying to get this device to work on my laptop (after some time of
neglect - I've had no use or time to look into it as yet), but none of
the drivers seem to be working. I've even tried the atheros driver by
Rusty which doesn't appear to be the same device anyway.

Under usbconfig I get:
<vendor 0x0b05 product 0x1712, class 224/1, rev 2.00/19.15, addr 2> on
usbus5

Any ideas?

Also, what is the state of bluetooth 2.x? Everything I've read has only
mentioned 1.1.

Cheers