Date:      Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:13:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      brueffer@FreeBSD.org
To:        tedm@mittelstaedt.us, brueffer@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, brueffer@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/157778: Broken doc link regarding Atheros products

Synopsis: Broken doc link regarding Atheros products

State-Changed-From-To: open->patched
State-Changed-By: brueffer
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 28 12:10:39 CEST 2011
State-Changed-Why:
You're right, the link is broken.  However, the link you provided only lists the
different chipsets that exist, not the cards built upon those chipsets.  I don't
think that's particulary helpful, so I just went ahead and removed the broken link.
I hope that works for you. Thanks!

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->brueffer
Responsible-Changed-By: brueffer
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Aug 28 12:10:39 CEST 2011
Responsible-Changed-Why:
MFC reminder.