Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2011 03:56:42 -0400
From:      "Mikhail T." <mi+thun@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   need help with www/helixplugin

Hello!

I've just updated the port to build using libxul instead of seamonkey.
However, I noticed, that the resulting plugin is not seen in firefox4...

Years ago, the browser would complain on stderr, if it could not find a
symbol in the library, but now firefox4 is perfectly content -- yet,
about:plugins does not show hxplugin.

Could somebody help me debug this? I can see in ktrace, that it opens
the helix.so successfully, but that's it... The two other plugins I have
(VLC and DjVu) are listed just fine...

Thanks for any hints. Yours,

    -mi