Date:      Sun, 27 Nov 2011 05:35:19 +0330
From:      Gholam Mostafa Faridi <mostafafaridi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   one ADSL connection with 10 static IPs and PF

we had Leased line before and we had 27 static IPs before , but our ISP
do not support is very well , and we change our ISP and we buy ADSL
connection with 10 static IPs , my NAT Server is OpenBSD 5 , and I will
change it FreeBSD 8.2 .
Can I do this with FreeBSD 8.2 and PF ? Do I have to add some options in
Kernel or no ?
before we change our connection type from Leased line to ADSL , we have
cisco 800 router and Leased line connect to cisco 800 and after that we
connect it to our NAT server , every thing was good and it work like
charm , but after change connection type , ISP give us Zyxcel ADSL modem
with 10 startic IP , and our IPS do not say what we must do with this
ADSL modem and these IPs.
we do not know , which mode we must use in ADSL modem , PPoE or bridge ?
we do not know use PPoE or Bridge mode with ADSL modem and our ISP do
not give us enough information , if I want make NAT server with PF with
mode I must set in ADSL modem ? PPoE or bridge ?
we do not know how we must config our NAT server ,
we do not know we need ppp or no ?
we do not konw how we must config PF .
we have to use 10 static IPs and we can not use one static IP , because
of our policy .
which options , I must add to my PF.conf