Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:43:59 -0700
From:      Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsdfoundation.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Dan Langille

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you for the tremendous amount of support you've given us over=20
this past week! You guys have been amazing giving us over 900 donations
in a week. These donations have helped us raise $335,000 towards our =
goal of $500,000.

We are excited to share our next story for our Faces of FreeBSD Series. =
This is a
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD=20
and have received funding from us to work on development projects, run=20=

conferences, travel to conferences, and advocate for FreeBSD.

Let us introduce you to Dan Langille. We helped him by sponsoring BSDCan
since 2006. Here=92s his story:

=
http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2012/12/faces-of-freebsd-dan-langill=
e_17.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our=20=

support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a=20
donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation=