Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:28:53 -0700
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <Thomas.Gellekum@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade of eclipse-devel to 3.7.1

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:09:02AM +0200, Thomas Gellekum wrote:
> I've uploaded patches to upgrade eclipse-devel to 3.7.1 to
> <URL:http://people.freebsd.org/~tg/eclipse-devel.20120420.diff>. These
> work for me on 8-stable, amd64. Please report any problems to the list.

Thanks Thomas!  Also tested on 8/i386.

> I've not managed to compile 3.7.1 with OpenJDK7 (some problem in the
> org.sat4j.pb bundle); using OpenJDK7 for Java development seems to work
> fine, though.
>
> OpenJDK6 has the same issue with com.ibm.icu.util.TimeZone that was
> reported a few days ago, so you need either the openjdk6-b24_4 or -b24_6
> (this is the current) version of the port.

The important part is having the TZUPDATE option set to off.  All I did in
24_6 is turn the default back to off for the moment.

> If someone wants to commit this, please don't forget to 'cvs add
> files/patch-dependencyManifests'.

Done.  The eclipse-devel port is updated.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org