Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2012 05:53:54 +1030
From:      masked@internode.on.net
To:        <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4MB Flash TP-Link's

Hi,=20
=20
I've managed to build a kernel and rootfs for the TL-WR741ND, however the m=
ktplinkfw program will only accept a=20=20
kernel of a set size of which it has exceeded.  Is there a way I can flash =
both the kernel and the rootfs sepertely within=20=20
the u-boot loader?  Remember: the default TP-Link u-boot only seems to acce=
pt gzip kernels, else I wouldn't have this=20=20
problem.=20
=20
Regards,=20
=20
Michael Vale=20
=20
P.S. Next I'll report where I'm at with the Ubiqiuti XM series and request =
any help as needed.=20