Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:16:54 +0500
From:      "=?windows-1256?Q?SDIhr_Team_|_News?=" <news@sdihr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?windows-1256?b?TWFyY2ggTmV3cyB8IMfh2uPH4ckgx+HDzsjH0Q==?=

March -- SDIhr -- Newsletter

 Images not displaying properly? Add news@sdihr.com to your address book now
or view the online version here.=20

  =20

Call: +92 33 34567 454
 Professional Manpower Provider

   EMPLOYER      JOB SEEKER      CURRENT JOBS  =20

   =A0  =20

SDIhr | Pakistan

 SDIhr.com is a Pakistan-based workforce providing organization which =
helps=20
people and organizations to create their futures. Providing resources in =
the=20
Middle East region, we fully comprehend that a highly skilled and capable =
workforce=20
is critical to business performance and adds vital value to the economic =
vitality=20
of the region.=20
In this manner, we also help employees to reach their potential. Our =
recruitment/employment=20
trainings, practicums, consultancies and internships are offered =
nationwide,=20
where the skills and experiences of the people are best utilized in their =
desired=20
fields and industries=2E

SDIhr | Our Support

 The mission of SDIhr.com is to build an integrated workforce development =
system=20
for jobseekers and employers by analyzing market needs, effectively and =
efficiently=20
coordinating the delivery of resources, programs and services, and =
evaluating=20
the results for accountability. We provide employers with customized =
solutions=20
for their current and future workforce requirements, where our liable and =
permanent=20
staffing solutions help the employers and recruiters to succeed by =
matching=20
the right people with the right mixture of skills and experiences to the =
business=2E
Every day, thousands of workforce development professionals in hundreds =
of=20
nonprofit organizations change lives by giving people the tools and =
connections=20
they need to achieve economic opportunity and stability. Workforce =
Management=20
is =91for=92 and =91about=92 the leaders who are using HR to create a =
measurable competitive=20
advantage that helps keep businesses up to date, on track and focused on =
what=20
matters most - its people=2E

   Sources Development International
 Lahore-Islamabad (PAK)
corporate@sdihr.com
www.sdihr.com
 To ensure our newsletter always reaches your inbox, please add =
news@sdihr.com=20
to your
address book. If you prefer not to receive news from SDIhr-Pakistan in =
the
future, you can
unsubscribe here.