Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2012 12:08:39 +0200
From:      Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 9-STABLE, ZFS, NFS, ggatec - suspected memory leak

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 09:02:03PM +0000, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2012-March/239643.ht=
ml
>=20
> Same issue different thread.  Different software.
>=20
> Its not NFS, its ZFS.
>=20
> I don't really have a place to try it on 8.2, but my hunch from things
> I've done rather similarly which don't cause tell me its a new issue in
> 9.0, though I won't swear by that.

I'll see, if I can setup a machine running 8 to take some of the=20
partitions over - but chances aren't really great. Thanx for the hint to=20
you thread.

Also I'll start graphing (or at least logging) some of the higher values=20
=66rom vmstat that seems suspicious and ever growing to me to see if I can=
=20
match one of them to the growth rate I see for mir wired mem apart from=20
ARC and L2ARC headers.

- Oliver

--=20
| Oliver Brandmueller          http://sysadm.in/         ob@sysadm.in |
|                        Ich bin das Internet. Sowahr ich Gott helfe. |

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY--