Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:04:07 +0530
From:      "prachi" <prachi.semlink@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Creative Design and Development Agency India

This is Prachi working as Business Developer. We are an offshore e-Commerce
Development, Graphic Design, 3D Animation, Mobile Apps' and SEO marketing
agency from New Delhi, India.

We are committed to provide 100% satisfaction to clients with quality work
at affordable price. We have been serving US, AUS, UK and Canadian agencies
since last 3 years. We love to work with you on WIN WIN basis. We will
provide technical guidance and cost estimation support  without charging any
fee. We are ready to share our portfolio and case studies, if you feel
interested.

 We utilize our skills and years of experience to maximize your ROI. We
NEVER contact your end client and happy to signed an NDA to build a strong
trust level between us.

 Take a look at our offerings -

1.       E-Commerce Solutions - Magento, OSCommerce, Big Commerce and
CRELoaded

2.       Phone Applications - Iphone, Ipad, Android, blackberry apps' and
mobile websites + Mobile Express Checkout Library (MECL)

3.       Open Source Solutions - Word Press, Word Press Thesis and Joomla
etc.

4.       Customized web application development in PHP

5.       Payment Gateway Integration - PayPal, EBS, Google Checkout,
WordPay, Moneris, Sage Pay etc.

6.       Designs - Creative layouts, graphic designs, 3D animation and
Motion Graphics etc.

7.       PSD to Xhtml conversion - SEO Semantic, W3C and Jigsaw validated
Xhtml Conversion to boost ranking in SEs.

8.       Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

Corporate Branding

1.         Logo
2.         e-Brochure
3.         Postcard
4.         Business Card
5.         Letter head
6.         Product Catalogue

Prachi

Business Development Executive

Skype: support.websolutions

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.

Unsubscribe here :
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFF4bmFvV1
I1clhkaUJVVjZiYWc3T2c6MQ>