Date:      Sun, 26 May 2013 16:18:55 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Xavier <xavierfreebsdquestions@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: a copy of ASL dump for acer aspire laptops models

Hi, Reference:

Xavier wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I need a copy of ACPI Source Language (ASL), '# acpidump-dt>
> copy_model_laptop.asl' of any version of FreeBSD you have the option
> ACPI always enabled and does not give any problem on ACER laptops.
>
> Anyone can send me a copy of your ASL dump ( see above ) of ACER
> ASPIRE laptops model?

Hi,
I have an acer/aspire/5741 & no problems I'm aware of, so will send you mine.

uname -a
	FreeBSD lapr.js.berklix.net 9.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE
	#3: Tue Apr  9 14:33:17 CEST 2013
	jhs@lapr.js.berklix.net:/sys/amd64/compile/LAPR.small  amd64

I'm not sure what you mean at
	"you have the option ACPI always enabled and does not give any problem"
however,
	sysctl -a | grep -i acpi
does show
	device  acpi
& 136 lines in total,

acpidump -dt produces 15,840 lines,
	so I'll not append to list but private mail you.

Anything else you need ? What's wrong ? What you are you chasing ?

PS mobile@freebsd.org or acpi@freesbd.org would be better & best lists
   for this, not questions@.