Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:58:28 -0700
From:      Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsdfoundation.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Colin Percival

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you for the tremendous amount of support you've given us over=20
this past week! We've received 145 donations, totaling $5,000+, towards =
our
goal of raising $1,000,000 for 2013. Plus, we're receiving pledges from =
larger
companies.

We are excited to share our first Faces of FreeBSD story for 2013. This =
is a
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD in =
various ways.

Let us introduce you to Colin Percival. His company is a Silver Donor =
this year.

=
http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2013/11/faces-of-freebsd-colin-perci=
val.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our=20=

support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a=20
donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation=