Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:30:59 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   buildworld buildkernel installkernel installworld worked on BeagleBone

Greeting-

I just rebooted on a new world/kernel combination built on the
BeagleBone from Current.....of course that would be not so current, as
in 3 days ago since the builds took a day and a half and I started the
next step whenever I noted the previous was done.

This I believe is good news for the state of FreeBSD/ARM on the
BeagleBone as Tim told me a couple of months ago his attempt at
building a new world on the board failed.

Thanks to everyone who is killing the bugs and adding features!

-Brett

--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6924