Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 2013 00:44:30 +0200
From:      "The Bridge Transformational Workshop" <bridgetranswork@gmail.com>
To:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   The Bridge Transformational Workshop

                    The Bridge Transformational Workshop
     The Workshop and Study Course are based on the best selling books:
    Love Yourself, Heal Your Life and You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L.
                                    Hay.
    LOUISE HAY is a worldwide lecturer, metaphysical teacher and author.
   One of the fundamentals of Louise Hay's work is that loving yourself is
    part of the solution, regardless of the part of your life you want to
    change when you learn to love and accept yourself exactly as you are
                         amazing changes can occur.

   The purpose of the workshop is to create positive transformation in
   your life. Some of the benefits of the courses are:
     * Learning to love yourself
     * Feeling worthy of your place in life
     * Free to give and receive love
     * Believing in yourself
     * Having more fulfilling relationships
     * Letting go of old belief systems and the past that no longer serve
       you
     * Taking responsibility for your life and understanding that you are
       the creator in your life

   The workshop is a personal development tool and it is about you as an
   individual.   By loving yourself, you can experience the essence of who
   you really are. Powerful tools and processes are used to bring about
   the required changes within you.

   Looking at our mental and physical well being are a beginning to an
   understanding in helping us to re-evaluate our lives and make changes
   to free ourselves from negative thought patterns.

   The only requirement for those who attend the workshops is that you are

                               OPEN TO CHANGE.

   The workshop will be held over two days (totaling approximately 16
   hours).

   The workshops are run with small groups; therefore booking is
   essential.

                                 2013 Dates:
                               10 & 11 August
                               24 & 25 August
                              14 & 15 September
                              28 & 29 September
                           Times:  08h30 to 17h00
                        Location:  Buccleuch, Sandton
                                 Cost:  R850
   If you are interested but cannot make these dates let me know and I'll
           add you to the email list to notifiy of upcoming dates!

   Contact Details:

   Laurinda

   0761357601

   Email:  [1]bridgetranswork@gmail.com

   Web Address:  [2]http://bridgetranswork.webs.com/

    If you are unable to make the workshop dates and location a workshop
    can be done at a place of your choosing if you arrange a minimum of 4
                                participants!