Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:34:05 -0500
From:      "Dennis Roberts" <info@energyefficencydr.biz>
To:        "doc" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Solar Windows Webinar

=EF=BB=BFA Billion Dollar Company just joined us from the middle east =
- droberts43@sbcglobal.net
What is an Inflector Window Insulator? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D=
21DiKS5mt4k

  Join us for a Webinar on September 10

Energy Efficiency Done Right presents information on the In'Flector Se=
e Through Radiant Barrier Window and Skylight Insulator and the Energy=
 Efficiency Industry. We will examine the growth of the energy efficie=
ncy, conservation, energy independence, and carbon emmission industrie=
s and explain opportunities to represent or purchase our Insulator pro=
ducts.
Title:IN=E2=80=99FLECTOR-A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY=
 INDUSTRY
Date:Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Time:10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT

                                                                      =
                                              Space is limited .
                                                                      =
                                               Reserve your Webinar se=
at now at:
                                                                      =
                                               https://www1.gotomeetin=
g.com/register/750249112
=20
=20
Unsubscribe by email
Keith Roberts
10854 Lake Path
San Antonio, TX 78217
Inflector Window Insulators - See Thru Radiant Barrier
droberts43@sbcglobal.net
This is an advetisement for a webinar!