Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 2013 16:16:39 -0500
From:      "Craig Rich" <crich@rtmc.net>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   wholesale account info

To whom it may concern,

We are in the process of opening a small shop here on the ranch. We have =
been asked to stock ammunition, reloading componets, firearms related =
items and some sporting goods. Do you offer a wholesale price list? If =
so, what are your requirements for purchase? Here is a copy of our =
resale tax certificate. We are interested in paying by credit-debit card =
at time of purchase. Please forward or send information, either by email =
or regular mail. Thanks CDR Ranch