Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:49:21 +0100
From:      Borja Marcos <borjam@sarenet.es>
To:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Filesystems <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Devilator 1.1 including ZFS stats

Hello,

Sorry for the crossposting, but I think this is also relevant to -fs.

After many years gathering dust (although I've been using it internally) =
I have updated devilator, the performance data collector for Orca.

Apart from some cleanup and some bug fixes, I am including ZFS =
monitoring. It's a bit crude now, but I will be happy to enhance it with =
suggestions for interesting metrics.

Orca (http://www.orcaware.com/orca/) is a well known package used mostly =
on Solaris systems to graph system performance data, thanks to a data =
collector called "orcallator". Devilator is the name of the data =
collector for FreeBSD. Thanks to Jose M. Alcaide for suggesting the name =
;)

An example of the kind of data Orca+Devilator can graph is available in =
the following link:
http://devilator.frobula.com/

And the devilator source code can be grabbed from:

http://devilator.frobula.com/devilator-1.1.tar.gz

Please send praise, rotten tomatoes or suggestions to: borjam@gmail.com

Enjoy!