Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 2013 00:25:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Darrel <levitch@iglou.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel "mismatch" on r256420

I have no idea where the old kernel could be coming from.  I can not find
it on the system:

(153) @ 0:20:34> uname -ir
10.0-BETA1 GENERIC
(154) @ 0:20:37> pwd
/boot
(155) @ 0:20:46> ll | grep kern
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel   1.5K Dec  1 23:40 kernel/
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel   1.5K Dec  1 13:52 kernel.old/

Darrel