Date:      Sun, 5 May 2013 17:27:01 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        toolchain@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   patch to add AES & PCLMUL intrinsics to gcc

I'd like to get a review of this patch:
https://www.funkthat.com/~jmg/gcc.intrin.patch

This adds the AES and PCLMUL intrinsics for gcc...  This is the next
step in getting a higher performing AES-NI in the kernel while keeping
compatibility w/ gcc (and possibly back porting to 9-stable)...

One question I have is that I copied wmmintrin.h from clang... It has a
license statement, but no copyright statement...  Do I need to add one
from somewhere?

I have verified that these intrinsics get compiled the same way that
clang compiles them.

Thank you for the review.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579