Date:      Sat, 05 Jan 2013 16:07:34 -0800
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Reliable wireless card for 9-stable?

Seeing as the Intel Ultimate-N 6300 that's in my new Dell doesn't work
in 9-stable (see related email here), I'm looking for a card that _does_
work.  Can anyone recommend a decent 11a/g/n card that works well?  At
least for 11a and 11g, I realize that 11n is still under heavy
development, thanks, Adrian!  It obviously needs to be a mini-pcie card.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.  Links even more appreciated. :-)
Thanks!
--=20
Frank Mayhar
frank@exit.com