Date:      Sun, 02 Jun 2013 11:06:06 +0200
From:      Florent Peterschmitt <florent@peterschmitt.fr>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Window stucking - can't =?windows-1252?Q?resize/move/close=85?=

------enig2VJEAEHNDXFEOQDOXPOOB

Hi,

It's a problem I have since a long time, when NEW_XORG was out and using
FreeBSD-9.1 and now -CURRENT.

I have no custom CFLAGS and just this in make.conf:

WITH_NEW_XORG=3Dyes

The video card is an ATI RV516 [Radeon X1300/X1550 Series] (from lspci).

* Problem:

It seems very random but occures many times. Open something, open one
other or note, use these windows (in a WM like KWin or OpenBox or even
TWM) and it will hang on, click another window is impossible, they don't
go in front, impossible to go "into" the window=85 Atl+tab can work=85 or=
 not=85

It's very strange. Does it is known or am I the only one to have this ?

Thank you

Florent Peterschmitt