Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2014 18:26:39 +0530
From:      "mackjonson200" <mackjonson200@gmail.com>
To:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PROPOSAL

Hello,

Hope you are well. Myself, Mackjonson Marketing Executive, an ISO 9001: 2000
& Google Certified IT Company with 230+ IT professionals into, SEO, SMO,
PPC, Content Writing, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry Windows App
Development and Mobile Website designing services.

We offer following Services with lower cost than what it might be in house:
-

Web Services:-

(1)    Full SEO package (with plan and activities).

(2)    PPC (pay per click).

(3)    SMO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and MySpace etc)

Most firms from UK, US, Canada, Australia and some parts of Europe have
achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or
part of their work with us. If you are interested then I would be happy to
send you our work samples, price list and Best offers.

Warm Regards,

Mackjonson

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

P.S. Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To
unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), please send revert E-mail with "remove please" as
subject.