Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2014 20:22:42 -0800
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-cloud@freebsd.org
Subject:   New list: freebsd-cloud@freebsd.org

This is a new mailing list created for discussion of using FreeBSD on
cloud platforms like Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine, and Microsoft
Azure.

Discussion of both creating and using FreeBSD images on these platforms
is welcome here -- I'm hoping we'll have both, so that creators of such
images can learn lessons from people building images for other clouds,
and so that we can all learn from the experiences (and complaints) of
the people using these images.

--
Colin Percival