Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 06:15:49 +0100
From:      Rohit Grover <rgrover1@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Macbook touchpad driver

Hi,

I'm the author of the 'atp' driver for the touchpad devices on Macbooks.

For some time now, I've moved away from using FreeBSD on a Macbook and so
the atp driver hasn't received any attention.
Recently there has been some interest in restoring the atp driver to a
current state; there have been a few people asking about it. I'd like to
try to refresh the atp driver with support for modern Macbooks if I am
provided temporary access to hardware.

I'll be having some free time on my hands in February. I live in Germany.
Does anyone from the community have a recent Macbook they can spare for a
couple of weeks? Else, this may be a nice, small project for someone to
take up.

thanks,
Rohit.