Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2014 08:24:02 +0800
From:      Huang Wen Hui <huanghwh@gmail.com>
To:        Rohit Grover <rgrover1@gmail.com>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org, "Danilo E. Gondolfo" <danilo@freebsd.org>, Cory Smelosky <b4@gewt.ne>, hselasky@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Macbook touchpad driver

Hi Rohit,
nice work! I tested it and  have some questions:
1.  2 fingers for scrolling is not implemented, right?
2.  2 fingers for page "back/forward" also not implemented?
3.  Right button is more often used than middle button, so 2 fingers for
right button, 3 fingers for middle button maybe better?

Cheers,

Huang Wen Hui