Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:46:39 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>
To:        "freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New version of ISDN4BSD in the works

On 08/12/14 14:44, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My ISDN4BSD is making some steps into the TCP/IP domain. In the next
> version of ISDN4BSD, chan_capi will be extended to talk to remote CAPI
> devices. There are currently two supported protocols, BINTEC and a new
> ISDN4BSD only one.
>
> Example:
>
> env CAPI_CLIENT_HOST=10.70.4.21 asterisk

Hi,

The ISDN4BSD, libcapi and chan_capi ports have now all be updated. You
need to re-install all ports due to libcapi API changes.

1) libcapi
2) chan_capi
3) ISDN4BSD-xxx

At the moment an RC.D script for capiserver is missing. To be done.

Configuration and selection of CAPI backend is now done using capi.conf
instead of the system environment.

See capi.conf.sample for examples.

The ports are as usual available through:

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
       checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports

Thank you!

--HPS