Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:23:01 +0530
From:      Kavita <tom.seolink444@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Guaranteed rank You 1st  to 10th  Page on Google!

Hi,

We are an Online marketing firm based Delhi- NCR in India and provides SEO,
SMO, Email Marketing Services at affordable price.

Our Steps and the Activities to Rank You 1st Page on Google!

*       Social Bookmarking Submissions

*       Article Submissions

*       Press Release Submissions

*       Blog Submissions

*       Unique article writing

*       Unique words press releases

*       Meta tags changes suggestions

*       Keyword research

*       Competitor Analysis

*       Heading tag changes

*       Alt tag changes

*       Interlinking wherever required.

*       Keyword Density in site content.

*       HTML Site Map

*       XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool.

Please let us know in case you are interested.

Thanks & Kind Regards

"Kavita"

Marketing Manager

Note :- If this is something you are interested, please respond to this
email.If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you
again.