Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:13:37 +0530
From:      "Sam" <php.seo11@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Monthly_package.!!?=

Hello,
We are a leading result oriented Web Solutions Company in India and we =
are doing this from last 5 years for many SEO and Web Designing & =
Development  agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia. We do all =
our work in an organic basis so that our clients get a permanent result.
We will be optimizing your website in the major search engines like =
Google, Yahoo & Bing which results in improvements in keyword ranking, =
traffic & link popularity.
We have a SEO Services and Web Design Special Discount Offer going for =
the following package: -
Monthly Task and responsibilities:

SEO Services:   =20
 1.Complete SEO Packages    =20
 2.SEO and social media  =20
 3.Ranking Reports   =20
 4.Website Anatomy   =20
 5.Future Of Search   =20
 6.Keyword Analysis          =20
 7.Blog Submissions   =20
 8.Unique article writing  =20
 9.Keyword research   =20
 10.Meta tags changes suggestions =20
 11.Competitor Analysis  =20
 12.Alt tag changes   =20
 13.Keyword Density in site content =20
 14.XML site map and Submission in
 15.webmaster tool.etc.

Web Design & Development services:
 1.Developing highly effective corporate websites
 2.Online Web Stores to name a few
 3.PhP, MySql
 4.(.NET, Joomla)
 5.Wordpress
 6.Perl, Druple
 7.ASP, JSP, HTML
 8.Design - Flash
 9.Photoshop, Corel
 10.ECommerce - OS Commerce
 11.Zen Cart, Virtue Mart
 12.Pay Pal=20
 13.Product Catalog Creation
 14.FedEx and any checkout payment gateway systems.etc.  =20

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 50 full time SEO & =
Website Development experts. We are proud to inform you that our team =
handled 250+ SEO and Web Design projects. We will be glad to assist you =
with offering our services.=20

Please let us know in case you are interested.

Thanks, Kind Regards
"Ruby"
Business Development Manager

Note :- If this is something you are interested, please respond to this =
email.If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you =
again.