Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 2014 16:51:56 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   tor starting problem

This should be no problem install, but I do have one.
The app fetches from repo, installs and makes nologin
user _tor. I am able to start tor as a root, which is
not what is intended. I'm not able to start it with
tor_enable in rc.conf nor with "service tor start". At
first it complains about torrc, root and wheel owned.
Then about _tor user.
How this configuration has to be done, to have it up
and ready to use i.e. torsocks (wich works perfect
through tor proxy)?
Best regards all

                            Zoran