Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2014 00:12:36 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/184952: x11-servers/xorg-server: Slave port makefiles all have same error

 --
> Niclas Zeising

I hope you or somebody in charge of the new Xorg will say when we can build X on FreeBSD 10-stable and 11-head.

I want to get a system running where I can do web-browsing and other things before I upgrade other computer's FreeBSD installation from 9.2-STABLE to 10.0-RELEASE (when that is ready).  There could be some downtime as I rebuild all ports following the major-version change.

Too many glitches with NetBSD!

By the way, DragonFly is incompatible with my system: no Internet access with MSI Z77 MPOWER motherboard, and can't mount any partitions on my hard drive.

OpenBSD can't read my hard drive at all for lack of GPT support.

Tom