Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:38:42 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [CFT] new libdrm with old xorg

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

Hi all,

I need some testers to have one unique libdrm what ever version xorg is used, we
know the newer version works properly with newer xorg, I have been testing so
far with old xorg and everything seems to work ootb.

Can anyone test and tell me if that works?
basically before and after the update nothing should have changed.
In particular I'm interested in testers for:
FreeBSD 8
FreeBSD 9

http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/drm.diff

regards,