Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:25:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      John Mckendrick <jjmckendrick65@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   From John Mckendrick.

Good day,

I am John Mckendrick, Managing Director, and Head of UK Retail at Golden Power international investment LTD;
a business developer, stock broking and portfolio Management Company based in the United Kingdom.
I went through your profile and will like to develop a business partnership with you; a client of my portfolio
will be interested in investing Eight figure British currencies.

The reason why have contacted you is because the investor/my client is specially interested to invest in
your country and after checking the world business directory I decided to contact you,
I will like to keep the details short for now. If you are interested and have a project worth investing on,
kindly get back to me through my email address or call me. Do not forget to include your direct cell phone
number and the best time to call you in your reply; I will ring you to discuss the modality and other
details once I get a reply from you.

I am looking forward to your response and working with you on this Investment project.

Yours Faithfully
John Mckendrick