Date:      Thu, 28 May 2015 16:42:36 +0530
From:      "Grayson Wood" <grayson@digitalsolutionsleader.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Top page On Google With More Traffic!!!

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

My name is Elias Fisher and I am a SEO Consultant.

I hope this email find you well! I wanted to reach out because; I found your
email account online and would like to discuss some business opportunities
with you. If you want I can make a few changes (aesthetically or SEO-wise)
to make your website convert more visitors into leads and to get it placed
higher in the organic search for a few of the select terms.

This is NOT like one of those foreign emails you probably get in your inbox
every day. Just to be upfront we have experienced and skilled SEO and Web
Design/Development team, they are committed to perform White Hat SEO
activities to bring organic traffic providing business oriented creative
design to our client's website.

I would just need to know which (if not both) services you're open to
checking out information about, either SEO or Web Design/Development. Would
you be open to seeing more brief info / quote for what I would like to
accomplish?

Please let me know in which service you are interested in?

Warm Regards,

Grayson Wood

SEO Consultant

Disclaimer: Thank you for reading this. In the event that you do not wish me
to contact you again, simply send an email with unsubscribe as a subject
line.