Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:06:11 +0530
From:      web designer <webdisgnersolution@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Benefits of Website Design

Hello Sir/Mam,

Hope you are doing well.

When you need a website, choosing a website designer is a crucial decision,
as a good website can bring you more business and a bad one can drive away
prospective customers.

We are India based web design firm. We can help you to provide a better
website on low cost platform.

Below are the important things to consider us for your project-

=C2=B7  We help your to determine the page layout, graphics, text location =
&
color scheme of your site, as well as the navigation and how pages will
cross-link to one another.

=C2=B7  Our Developers will do actual custom programming to complete the we=
bsite
as per your requirement & design structure.

=C2=B7  Our digital marketing consultant will help you to determine how you=
website can gets more traffic to generate more business.

If you are willing to discuss your needs related to redesigning, or
designing a new website, please feel free to share with me. I would be
happy to send to you details of the company, past work details, references,
pricing & packages.

Please let me know with your valuable comment and give me one chance to
serve you.

Kind & Regards
Anjaly
Business Development Manager