Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 2015 16:11:17 -0700
From:      abhishek kulkarni <abhya007@gmail.com>
To:        rstone@freebsd.org, freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding schedgraph.d

Hello Ryan,

I was looking to schedgraph.d . I need to modify the script for  a single,
particular thread. I atleast need to know the thread transitions, as in the
context switches for the particular thread and also the different states
for a single thread. Could you please help with the filters that I need to
add in order to use the script for a single thread or else suggest me  just
the nexessary probes that I could use for writing a new script for a single
thread .

Regards
Abhishek Kulkarni