Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:47:56 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New AP: TP-Link TL-WR1043ND v2

Hi!

I decided to port to the TP-LINK 1043nd v2, since I did the v1 port
and it seems only fitting to also port to the v2 platform.

https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/mips/TL-WR1043NDv2

It's a QCA9558 SoC running at 720MHz, with 64MB RAM, 8MB flash and an
AR8327N 10/100/1000 switch. It supports 2GHz 3x3 802.11n.

I've added AR8327 vlan support, so you can run tagged/untagged vlans
on the ethernet switch.

The main quirk right now is that there's no unique MAC address for the
wifi - it has to be set in the configuration file. I'm going to fix
that soon.

In short: it's actually a rather fast, rather nice looking MIPS router.

They're under $50 on Amazon.com.

-adrian