Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 2015 11:27:58 -0500
From:      "Herminio Hernandez, Jr." <herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>

I have finally got xorg and xfce working on my iBook G4 with FreeBSD
current. However I am seeing some display issues that have me thinking
there may be a bug in either xorg or gtk3. When I first ran xfce all the
menus were blurred and menu option were unreadable.

I have seen this in Linux when there was a bug in the latest version of
xorg. However, the reason why I am thinking this could be gtk related, is
because when I start change the themes I started to better display.
Installing and using the numix themes really helped but I am still get
parts of my windows that are unreadable. I have posted this same question
on FreeBSD forums with the screenshots. You can view them *here
<https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/display-issues-on-powerpc-maybe-xorg-or-gtk.52685/#post-295572>*
.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

regards,