Date:      Sun, 5 Apr 2015 02:26:27 +0200
From:      Zenny <garbytrash@gmail.com>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: pkgng cannot fetch from PACKAGESITE with nanobsd.sh in FreeBSD 10.1

Hi again,

I appended the nanobsd configuration file with:

cust_NANOBSD_packages() {
        env SSL_NO_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=3D"true" \
        env SSL_NO_VERIFY_PPER=3D"true" \
        pkg -c ${NANO_WORLDIR} install -fy ${PACKAGELIST}
        env SSL_NO_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=3D"true" \
        SSL_NO_VERIFY_PEER=3D"true" \
        pkg -c ${NANO_WORLDDIR} clean -a -y
        rm -f ${NANO_WORLDDIR}/var/db/pkg/repo-*.sqlite
}

But it keeps on saying that both -f and -y option for the package is
illegal as shown below:

+ cust_NANOBSD_packages
+ env SSL_NO_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=3Dtrue env SSL_NO_VERIFY_PPER=3Dtrue pkg -c
install -fy nano
pkg: illegal option -- f
pkg: illegal option -- y
pkg: chroot failed!

When I install with -y flag on the host node, it works fine, but
causing problem only in the chrooted environment. Where did I get
wrong? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
/z

when I checked