Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:16:36 +0000
From:      Daniel Peyrolon <tuchalia@gmail.com>
To:        George Neville-Neil <gnn@freebsd.org>
Cc:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status reports for "JIT for firewalling"
References:  <CA%2ByaQw-vHcz6e=ugDx4g0APtV6C9nAzPoOm5ZfTcdHb=4wfamg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2ByaQw9G9TjKb2vfz0OAyg0rryWD2gM_r9sV3VoWoQq7De_wug@mail.gmail.com> <358A0094-61DE-4685-933F-EDED85A6A07C@freebsd.org> <CA%2ByaQw-884no1GMHhQ201VDTV3OipRJgaaT1mfWErNj2Ls2rzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2ByaQw-SZtDunZ%2B6Mk=zLm-MyedkUotpmQ10AYJQ4xgxcRrPhA@mail.gmail.com> <C3C0FABA-0178-4F69-9675-71E82807CF11@freebsd.org> <CA%2ByaQw_Tm0Ciwsbe-_PY_tVvpAT_rsaujz54Nv6jAFDXxZH7nw@mail.gmail.com> <D3BDBE8F-EDD3-444E-88CF-2D0B961A8347@freebsd.org>

Hi everyone,

This week I managed to get code emission and compilation right for all
rules, except the three that modify the control flow. (skipto, call and
return).
These will be done this week.

El jue., 6 ago. 2015 a las 10:38, George Neville-Neil (<gnn@freebsd.org>)
escribi=C3=B3:

> Great, I'll go look at the update etc.
>
> Best,
> George
>

> On 5 Aug 2015, at 22:49, Daniel Peyrolon wrote:
>
> > Yes, all of that is commited at my repo.
> >
> > El mar., 4 ago. 2015 a las 14:13, George Neville-Neil (<gnn@freebsd.org
> >)
> > escribi=C3=B3:
> >
> >> Sounds very promising.
> >> Have you committed an pushed the changes that made everything
> >> start to work?  Even if that's just a set of notes, rather than code,
> >> that ought to be preserved.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> George

> luckily