Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 2016 17:07:00 +0800
From:      blubee blubeeme <gurenchan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   A quick question

Hi

I am on a Macbook pro 11,3 and I wanted to start trying to help sort out
some problems that might be too small for the overall team but might help
others in the future.

Anyways I am on 12-CURRENT but when I installed from the USB stick I didn't
check the docs and 32 bit binaries.

svn checkout svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head /usr/src
svn checkout svn://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head /usr/ports
svn checkout svn://svn.freebsd.org/doc/head /usr/doc

once I do the above steps, do I have to rebuild the entire world? Currently
all I am missing is the 32 bit binaries, could I just rebuild those instead
of building the entire system?

Best,
Owen