Date:      Wed, 4 May 2016 07:51:55 +0530
From:      kumara rathnavel <kumara.bsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Device Pager

Hello All,

I have written a character device pager. I have associated an object with
my device and I have mapped it to the kernel and I also have a virtual
address for it. So whenever the address is accessed first time I get a page
fault and i give the physical address to be associated in the fault
routine. Now how do I again get a page fault for the same virtual address.
I need to change the physical address periodically for a virtual address.

Thanking You,
Kumar