Date:      Thu, 3 Nov 2016 20:27:53 +0200
From:      "Maya Khalifa" <mail@22maya.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   On 22maya dot com Black day is everyday  get you 25% off now

Hey, My Friend
IT’S TIME TO TAKE YOUR LIFE FROM ORDINARY TO *EXTRAORDINARY*
If you’ve been thinking about taking BIG action next year to level up your life and career in a huge way, you’re going to love this:
I’m going to keep this short and very sweet – a simple reminder that –
because you are our awesome 22maya dot com customers –
you get 25% off anything your purchase over at 22maya dot com
No catch. No coupons. No complications.
Just a full 25% off when you order any product ...
Take look at  22maya dot com
… and get yourself the course you have your eyes on and need to grow more.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST ACTION YOU CAN TAKE TO MAKE 2016 YOUR BIGGEST,
MOST GAME-CHANGING YEAR YET
So Take Look At Our Site
See What Courses You Like To Have
Feel Free Requesting Any Course
Even If Not Listed In Our Site
Just Tell Us What Course Name And
What Do You Like To Pay For It Will Give You Unbeatable Prices

Send Us Your Requests On
powerlover22@gmail.com
Your Reliable Friend
         Maya

In case you don't like to receive any more e-mails from me, Just reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.