Date:      Sat, 3 Dec 2016 00:14:10 +0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
To:        Srikanth Reddy <srikanthkumar.net@gmail.com>, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, Ernie Luzar <luzar722@gmail.com>, Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
Subject:   Re: Ipfw+dummynet on Windows 10
References:  <mailman.113.1477569602.88772.freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> <20161029025126.X13445@sola.nimnet.asn.au> <CAMYJkMEf8iMdRzgc-TfWE%2BZ5mxpwiJ7267L0y0227q=C2AdgLA@mail.gmail.com> <5836EE92.5060506@gmail.com> <CAMYJkME2K0r3dg5wMQi1nYPcDno7oMBBEM%2BG9-YBAC7mAxPHRw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAdA2WNFS2jidKAW4PMogkiV4kTeH5XquYJauJ4CTqLyozraaA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMYJkMGHkCE=UeNjBmgdYpPuCMnXPUsbwdzsNS97fE2VDMr_VQ@mail.gmail.com>

On 25/11/2016 2:20 PM, Srikanth Reddy wrote:
> Hi Odhiambo,
> That's clear to me.
> I am not complaining that Ipfw not updated,I am requesting if any one could
> please help in achieving ipfw works on Windows 10 that's great help.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Srikanth.

normally Luigi or one of his crew would have popped up by now.
I think they did the windows compat stuff for some of their projects.
I've CC'd luigi.  maybe he can help.
Nobody here runs it on Windows so we can't really help you.