Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:46:41 -0700
From:      Gordon Zaft <gordonzaft@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't build devel/boehm-gc

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or elsewhere, if I'm in error
please let me know.

I'm trying to use portmaster to build git on my Ultra 5 running 10.3  When
it is trying to compile devel/boehm-gc  I get:

libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I./include -I./include
-I/usr/local/include -fexceptions -DGC_VISIBILITY_HIDDEN_SET
-fvisibility=hidden -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing
-fno-strict-aliasing -MT fnlz_mlc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fnlz_mlc.Tpo -c
fnlz_mlc.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fnlz_mlc.o

make[3]: don't know how to make sparc_mach_dep.S. Stop

Google didn't find anything for me on this.  Is this just broken, or am I
doing something wrong?

Gordon Zaft
Province 35 Governor
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity