Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:16:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        RayCherng Yu <raycherng@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Missing FAQ webpage in zh_TW

On Wed, 9 Mar 2016, RayCherng Yu wrote:

> I can see the faq directory in zh_TW.UTF-8 direectory in doc tree but can't
> find it in https://www.freebsd.org/doc/zh_TW/books/, nor in
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/zh_TW/books/faq/
>
> Is there anything wrong or any setting needed to correct it?

Sorry about the delay in looking at this.

There are Makefiles in the articles and books directories that build
each of the books or articles.  In zh_TW/books/Makefile, the FAQ entry
has been commented out.  So when the cluster builds the zh_TW books, it
does not build the FAQ.  That was probably added when the translated FAQ
became too outdated.  We can turn it back on easily enough.  Is the new
translation ready for that?