Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 2017 21:26:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Terry Kennedy <TERRY@glaver.org>
To:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Is it possible to update www/apache22 from 2.2.31 to 2.2.32?

  NOTE: If you'd prefer me to submit this as a PR, just let me know.

  2.2.32 was released on January 13th, and contains some useful fixes
(as 2.2 gets more mature, the proportion of important fixes goes up,
as minor fixes don't get merged down from their latest release):
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/Announcement2.2.html

  I know 2.4 is the preferred version, but my work on migrating was
stalled by delays upstream in mod_perl2, among other things. So I'll
likely be on 2.2 for a while to come, hence this request.

  I made a quick attempt to update the port to build 2.2.32, but
there are a number of patches which fail to apply. I didn't inves-
tigate further as someone (like you) already familiar with the port
should be able to do it in far less time. If you'd like me to keep
working on it and report back, just let me know.

	Thanks!
        Terry Kennedy     http://www.glaver.org      New York, NY USA