Date:      Tue, 2 May 2017 11:11:19 -0400
From:      "Janessa Glory" <janessa.glory@statesprodata.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Security Service Industry Contacts

Hi,

Hope you doing well!

Would you be interested in acquiring complete contact details including
valid & verified email addresses of "Security Service Industry" for your
upcoming marketing promotions.

Details included-

Database consists of- Name, Web site, Contact Name, Title, Verified & Opt-in
Email Address, Mailing Address, Telephone Number, Fax Number, Industry, Sic
Code, Revenue, Number of Employees etc.

Data sources- Tradeshows, Business directories, online magazine
subscription, yellow pages etc.

List Format- Excel Sheet

Our Services- E mail Lists, E mail Appending, Custom List Building, and
Campaign

Target titles/Decision makers-

*	Head of Security/Director of Security/Security Managers
*	Director of Operation/Operations Manager
*	General Manager/Managing Directors
*	Chief Security Officer/Security Supervisors and Coordinator
*	Security Chief and Project Manager
*	President and CEO/Senior Vice President
*	Building Owners & Managers
*	Event Director/Managers
*	Venue Manager/Festival Director
*	Shopping Centre Managers
*	Construction Directors/Managers/VP's
*	Site Supervisor/Safety and Security Manager
*	Portfolio Manager/Senior Director
*	Regional Security Director
*	Facilities Manager/Facility Security Officer & CIO's

Target vertical industries-

*	Commercial & Corporate Office Buildings
*	Retail Shopping Centers
*	Banks, Credit Unions & Financial Institutions
*	Construction Sites/Private Shelters etc.
*	Airports/Aerospace and Maritime
*	Health Care Facilities, Hospitals, Schools & Other Institutions
*	Special Events/Convention Centers
*	Businesses/Commercial Facilities & Enterprises
*	Distribution & Warehouse Security
*	Chemical & Petrochemical Security
*	High-Rise Security/Law Firms
*	Utilities: Energy, Electric, Gas, Water
*	Aviation & Transportation
*	Sports & Entertainment

Please let me know your specific target criteria you would be interested in
reaching below:-

Target Industry: _____________; (Any)

Target Geography(countries/states): _____________; (USA, UK, Across the
World)

Target Job Title: _________________; (CEO, CFO, CMO, VP etc.)

We maintain numerous Tele verified database of all industries and titles.
Let me know your thoughts. So that I can send you few samples to check our
database accuracy along with counts and pricing.

Once you own the list, it can be used multiple times and can target the list
for Multi-Channel Marketing Solutions like E-Mail Campaigns, Direct
Marketing, Telemarketing, Fax Marketing, etc.

In case, you are not the decision maker on this, please guide me to the
right contact.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Janessa Glory

Online Sales & Marketing Manager

  _____

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out."

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAM2X4doPEyVOjpRbnMVOTv/CgAAAEAAAAAAMgjLSqpZBsts7pGqd4EUBAAAAAA==>